- Person Centered Planning: meetings and maintenance -click here_
- Parent/Family Training: behavioral strategies, communication, functional routines, toilet training, relationship development, IEP processes, etc.
- Social Facilitation: play groups, birthday parties, holidays, school consulting, sibling relationships, etc.
- Community Relations: medical/dental offices, hair salons, athletic clubs, summer camps, restaurants, local business, the workplace, etc.
- Direct Support: social training, behavior management, communication, play, academics, life skills, self advocacy, relationship development, job skills, etc.
- School Based Supports: inclusion support, academic adaptations/modifications, social facilitation, professional development for school teams, ability awareness, and general program supports.