- Author of the Autism Speaks Puzzle Piece Project and Educational Toolkit- click here_
- Received Proclamation for World Autism Awareness Day from the Mayor of Daly City, CA- click here_
- Committee Member: Autism Speaks Bay Area Walk and Light it up Blue
- Presenter at CalTash Conference 2014: Social Supports for Children on the Autism Spectrum-click here_
- Guest Presenter: San Francisco State University: Introduction to Autism and Literacy for Children with Moderate/Severe Disabilities
- Adjunct Faculty Member SFSU: Fieldwork Supervisor for Mod/Sev Credential candidates
- Consultation: University of San Francisco Theater Department- Cast of "Wild Boy" play 2013-click here_
- Masters Degree as an Education Specialist in Moderate/Severe Disabilities, San Francisco State University
- BA in psychology with a minor in education, UC Santa Cruz
- Board Certified associate Behavior Analyst in 2008
- California Deaf-Blind Services Endorsement
- Training and experience in UDL, RTI, Applied Behavior Analysis, Floortime,Pivotal Response Training, Natural Language Paradigm, Integrated Play Groups, Social Thinking Curriculum, Sensory Integration Therapy, TEACCH, PECS, AAC devices/Apps, RPM, American Sign Language, Common Core Curriculum and Standards, Early Literacy Skills Builder, Handwriting without Tears, and TouchMath.
- Extensive experience with facilitating IEP meetings, Person Centered Planning Meetings, ABA team meetings, Professional Development Sessions, and Ability Awareness lessons across all school ages.
- Work experience includes: 4 years consulting with schools and families, 8 years teaching in a special day class, inclusion and general education classes, paraprofessional in both home and inclusive preschool settings for children 0-5, non-public school senior instructor with people ages 0-22, and private in home parent training and direct support for people of all ages, including play groups and community instruction.