- Author of the Autism Speaks Puzzle Piece Project and Educational Toolkit- click here_
- Received Proclamation for World Autism Awareness Day from the Mayor of Daly City, CA- click here_
- Committee Member: Autism Speaks Bay Area Walk and Light it up Blue
- Presenter at CalTash Conference 2014: Social Supports for Children on the Autism Spectrum-click here_
- Guest Presenter: San Francisco State University: Introduction to Autism and Literacy for Children with Moderate/Severe Disabilities
- Adjunct Faculty Member SFSU: Fieldwork Supervisor for Mod/Sev Credential candidates
- Consultation: University of San Francisco Theater Department- Cast of "Wild Boy" play 2013-click here_
- Masters Degree as an Education Specialist in Moderate/Severe Disabilities, San Francisco State University
- BA in psychology with a minor in education, UC Santa Cruz
- Board Certified associate Behavior Analyst in 2008
- California Deaf-Blind Services Endorsement
- Training and experience in Applied Behavior Analysis, Floortime,Pivotal Response Training, Natural Language Paradigm, Integrated Play Groups, Social Thinking Curriculum, Sensory Integration Therapy, TEACCH, PECS, AAC devices, American Sign Language, Common Core Curriculum and Standards, Early Literacy Skills Builder, Handwriting without Tears, and TouchMath.
- Extensive experience with facilitating IEP meetings, Person Centered Planning Meetings, ABA team meetings, Professional Development Sessions, and Ability Awareness lessons across all school ages.
- Work experience includes: 5 years teaching in a special day class, inclusion and general education classes, paraprofessional in both home and inclusive preschool settings for children 0-5, non-public school senior instructor with people ages 0-22, and private in home parent training and direct support for people of all ages.